www.Ikariam.com-Theta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downloads
free forum
free forum

singles in Ballarat free online dating - Passionate and sexual girl

Go down

singles in Ballarat free online dating  - Passionate and sexual girl Empty singles in Ballarat free online dating - Passionate and sexual girl

Post  CentralC Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 am

dating live video - I think I made a mistake! My name is Makena DIAS I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating single women Northern Territory free online dating Hobart free online dating Rockhampton dating Although I am not closed off if a connection happens I am currently in the state of mind at the moment where I am mostly looking for satisfying, mature, no strings attached ex. I want someone who is a good teacher, experimental and patient. Sound good? I like to go hiking or do practically anything outside. I also like to work out and spend time with friends. But who doesn't like those things? I'm just a nice girl looking for a nice guy or maybe some new friends in the area. If you want to know more, just ask. I need a guy to do me right. No one minute man either. I do wanna see what you are working with as pics also turn me on, so don't be shy, I'm not. Wink Is this you?? Never did this before just hvaing fun. looking for a sexy man wiuth a good hot body. and a sense of humor. i like to sing dance dine and just have fun. write back if interested. i like everything fun. i like guys that are dominant. i want you to want me. i gotat a feeling, that tonights gonna be a good good night if you contact me. im a fun loving sexy individual that is looking to experiment...i am recently a college graduate, i love to have the opportunity to meet a hot mael, race isnt an issue. i am lookin for someone i can chill with and eventually have the opportunity to get to know you better! looking forward to hearinjg from you!

CentralC

Back to top Go down